1. Two highways lay before me. Which one would I choose?
2. Perils today are many as I set out on my way
3. Wishing now that you had found a word or two to say
1. Down one lane I'd find happiness and down the other I would lose
2. If I lose your love, I know that I can't call it back someday
3. But the morning came and we both knew my eyes gave it away
1. There is no one that I can trust; I must decide alone
2. Rambler, lonely rambler just calls any place his home
3. As I kissed your cheeks and said goodbye, I thought only time will tell
1. My decision is an awful one. Which road will take me home?
2. But Nashville's lights, how beautiful you shine
3. And you can't draw water from an empty well
G A D
In the morning, would I wake to find down the wrong road I had gone?
Will I hear the melodies I've searched for oh-so long?
Only time will tell if I have made a loser's choice
Hello sadness, cries my inner soul. Goodbye lover, moans my voice