Lonesome River Band
1. I never thought I would see you again,
2. You made a promise that you'd never leave,
1. I was sure we had come to an end.
2. How many times I wanted to be me.
1. Now here you are, back at my door,
2. Am I just settin' myself up to take the fall
1. My foolish heart is gonna let you win once more.
2. 'Cause here I am again just waiting for your call.
G C G C
Am I fool, for hanging on.
G C D
How many times will I sing the same old song.
I'm gonna love you 'till all hope is gone,
G C D G
Am I a fool for hanging on.
My head is telling me that I should walk away,
This heart of mine is saying, Love you one more day.