Intro: D - C
D6 Am7 D7 G
1. Look at me, I'm as helpless as a kitten up a tree,
2. Walk my way, and a thousand violins begin to play
3. On my own, should I wander through this wonderland alone,
Gm D Bm
1. I'm walking on a cloud, I can't understand
2. Or it might be the sound of your hello, that music I hear,
3. Never knowing my right foot from my left, my hat from my glove,
Em A7 D C9 - D
1. I'm misty, holding your hand.
2. I'm misty, the moment you're near.
3. I'm misty and too much in love.
You can say that that you're leading me on,
But it's just what I want you to do,
Don't you notice how hopelessly I'm lost
E E7 Em Em7 A7
That's why I'm following you.
D6 = xxx222
Em7 = x2xxxx